Bollywood is the glamorous world where the only thing matters are the beauty and the acting skills. Ever since Bollywood came in existence numerous actors and actresses have glorified the big screen with their scintillating performances. The actors like Kapil Sharma, Sunil Grover are perfect examples from TV industry that have achieved greater heights just with their acting skills and not having a huge educational qualification. In a cinema, if you are dedicated towards anything such as acting, singing, dancing or anything you just need to keep believing yourself and the result will definitely come sooner or later. The success stories of few actors such as Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vidya Balan, Akshay Kumar are enough to inspire you all.
Here are the list of least educated and talented actresses:
1) Priyanka Chopra: The supremely talented actress from Bollywood doesn’t need any introduction as she is one of the most famous people in Bollywood and Hollywood too. She wanted to be a criminal psychologist or an aeronautical engineer, but one beauty contest changed her life for forever. She is just an HSC passed out from Jai Hind college of Mumbai. After her win in miss India world 2000, she started to get offers from Bollywood and finally, she started her career with the movie The Hero: Love Story Of A Spy in 2003. She is currently, busy for his Hollywood ventures and is also a goodwill brand ambassador for UNICEF for humanitarian works. She is also the highest paid actresses from Bollywood.
2) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: One of the world’s most beautiful women and miss world Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is another example of beauty with brain. She has achieved everything in the life that one aspires for. She is the brand ambassador of various national and international brands. She started her Bollywood career with the movie Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya in 1997 but her first movie was Iruvar from Tamil cinema directed by Mani Ratnam sir.
She wanted to concentrate on her education but one of her teacher who was also a photographer asked her for a photo shoot and after that, she sent her photos to a modeling agency. This was the start as she started getting a lot of offers from the modeling agencies just after her HSC exam and she couldn’t stop herself from walking on the ramp. Before becoming famous she came into limelight with her Pepsi commercial along with Aamir Khan and Mahima Chaudhary in 1993.
3) Deepika Padukone: The dimpled girl Deepika Padukone is yet another glamorous Bollywood diva who is not that much educated. She is just HSC passed out. She joined Mount Caramel college in Bangalore.
She started to get film and modeling offer at a very young age and she started to do modeling for a small period until her first Kannada movie Aishwarya released in the year 2006. Her first Bollywood movie was Om Shanti Om opposite Shahrukh Khan in the year 2007. She is currently busy in promoting her upcoming movie Padmavati which is scheduled to release on 1st December 2017.
4) Karishma Kapoor: Lolo Aka Karishma Kapoor is not highly educated but is certainly one of the highly successful actresses from Bollywood. She began her career with the movie Prem Qaidi in 1991 at the age of 17. She is just a 6th standard passed. To support her family she dropped out her education. She has won four Filmfare awards and one National film award. Her few memorable movies are Raja Hindustani, Dil Toh Pagal Hai, and Biwi No 1.
5) Kangana Ranaut:The Stubborn and rebellious actresses from Bollywood has just completed HSC from the DAV’s High School And College from one of the best natural places of India Shimla.
On her parents wish she accepted to become a doctor but to find some outer space she dropped out her All India Pre Medical Test entrance exam in midway and shifted to Delhi. She did few modeling jobs before beginning his career with the 2006 movie Gangster opposite Shiney Ahuja. She has won four National film awards for her amazing performance in various movies. Few of her memorable films are Queen, Tanu Weds Manu, and Tanu Weds Manu Return.