Kids shows so much of tantrums when it comes to eating. Every mom is tired of their this habit, so now, this thing is going to end. This delicious recipe of home baked pasta will bring water to your kids but will also provide nutrition to their body.
Ingredients Of Home Style Baked Pasta-
200 gm pasta (red/white)
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 medium sized onion, chopped
1 Tbsp minced garlic
1 cup mixed bell peppers
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 cup spinach, blanched, chopped
1 medium size eggplant
1/2 cup mixed olives
1-2 green chillies, chopped
1 cup tomato puree
2 cups grated mixed cheese
1 cup cream
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
150 gm butter, cut into cubes
How to Make Home Style Baked Pasta-
- Boil the pasta in salted water for 9-11 minutes. Drain the extra water after it get boiled.
- Heat up some olive oil in a pan with heavy bottom. Now add chopped onions, garllic and chilies into the pan.
- Saute for 2 minutes.
- Now, add the bell peppers, eggplant, mushrooms, olives and the spinach in the same pan. Again saute it for 2 minutes.
- Cook all the ingredients together for almost 5 minutes and then pour the tomato puree with fresh cream.
- Season to taste. Take the pan off the stove and mix in the pasta.
- Then mix in half the cheese. Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese evenly topped with the breadcrumbs. Add the cubes of butter over and let it bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 160-180 degrees.