Coffee and olive oil face mask
1/2 cup coffee grounds
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Take a bowl, add both the ingredients
2. Wrap this bowl with plastic paper after adding these ingredients. Place it in microwave for about10 seconds.
3. After 20 minutes, take away the wrap and remove the mixture too from a bowl.
4. Apply this mixture for about two-three times in a week.
1 large egg white
1 tsp Witch Hazel
1. Take the egg in a small bowl and add witch hazel to it.
2. Apply this mixture over your face by using a brush
3. Leave it for about 15 minutes before washing it off
Strawberry and baking soda mask
1 ripe strawberry
1/2 tsp baking soda
1. Take strawberry and add baking soda in bowl.
2. Apply the paste on your teeth
- Leave it for 5 minutes.
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp white sugar
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 strawberries, mashed
1. Add all the ingredients in a mixture.
2. Apply this mixture on your face. Wash it off with warm water.
3. Make it once or twice a week.
Hydrating skin mixture
1/2 ripe avocado, mashed
1/4 cup honey
1. Take the avocado and add honey in a bowl.
2. Apply the mixture on your face for about 10 minutes.
3. Wash it off with warm water