The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) declared the exam dates of Civil Services Mains 2017. The candidates who filled form can check dates on the official website that is upsc.gov.in
Reports revealed that UPSC will conduct civil services main examination between October 28 and November 3 at different test centers crossways the country.
- Will not held any paper on 29th October
- No paper is programmed for 2 November
- The four general studies papers will be held on October 30 and 31 in four shifts
- The language papers will be held on November 1 with the Indian languages paper programmed for the morning session whereas the English paper is planned for the afternoon session.
- UPSC applicants can opt for any language option from the 22 languages planned in the eighth schedule of the Constitution.
- The two optional papers will be conducted on November 3.
The Civil Services Examination is being conducted in two successive stages:
- Preliminary (objective type) for the selection of applicants for the main examination
- Civil Services (Main) Examination (written and interview) for the selection of applicants for the different services and posts declared