VIT University has released the exam dates, registration details and pattern for the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) 2017 on the official website, the link for which is www.vit.ac.in
The examination will be held between April 5 to 16 next year. It will be held to give students admission in Bachelor of Technology (BTech) programme.
The exam will comprise of questions from physics, chemistry, mathematics and English (PCM) or physics, chemistry, biology and English (PCB).
The registration of the examination will be held from April 5 to 16, 2017. It will begin from second week of November this year.
The results of the entrance exam will be declared on April 24, 2017.
- Students must possess 60 per cent marks in physics, chemistry, and mathematics/biology in 12th standard. (class 12/intermediate)
- SC/ST aspirants must secure 50 percent marks in the subjects physics, chemistry and mathematics or biology (PCM / PCB) in 12th standard
- The examination will be held for a duration of 2 hours 30 minutes
- The test will be conducted in three sessions per day
- All the questions will be multiple choice questions (MCQ)
The test consists of objective-type multiple-choice questions and is segregated as follows:
Part I: Physics
Part II: Chemistry
Part III: Mathematics/Biology
Part IV: English
PCM (physics, chemistry and mathematics): Total 125 questions
PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology): Total 125 questions
How to apply:
Interested, eligible candidate are required to apply at the official website www. vit.ac.in