All purpose flour
Oil (or melted butter)
Nuts, chopped (almonds, cashew, walnuts)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 8″ round cake pan and line it with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oil (or melted and cooled butter) and sugar, beat until the mixture turns light, about 3~4 minutes. Add condensed milk and beat again until well combined. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Add ⅓rd of the flour mixture to the oil mixture and mix until combined. Add ½ of the milk and mix well.
- Next add another ⅓rd of the flour mixture, mix and add the remaining milk.
- Finally add the remaining flour and mix well until combined.
- Stir in the nut & tutti fruity and mix until evenly distributed.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake in the preheated oven for 30~35 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean. If the cake seems to be browning too fast, then either cover the pan with aluminum foil.