- 8 soft corn tortillas (I used Old El Paso Soft Corn Tortillas)*
- 4 cups shredded cheddar/jack cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Enchilada sauce, or use my homemade enchilada sauce
- 1/2 white onion, chopped (optional)
- Fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- 3 green onion, sliced (optional)
- Equipment Used
- Large Cutting Board
- Chef's Knife
- 9 x 13 Baking Dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spoon 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce over the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Place 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, and 1 tablespoon of the chopped onion, down the middle of a corn tortilla, and roll it up. Place into the baking dish seam side down.. Continue with the remaining 7 corn tortillas.
- Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the top, and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, topped with chopped cilantro, and green onions.