The E-admit cards for Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) NDA and NA examination (II) have been unveiled. The examination will be held on September 18 at around 41 centres.
Interested candidates can apply for the examination through official website,the link for the site is www.upsc.gov.in
The last date to receive an application for the same was July 15.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of two stages– psychological aptitude test and intelligence test. The selected aspirants have to submit their original certificates to the selection board committee once they qualify the examination.
The rejection letter will be sent to the candidates via e-mail with reason.
Students must carry two identical photographs (one photograph for each session) along with some proof of identity such as identity card (student's I-card used by school/college), voter I-card, Aadhaar-card, driving-license, passport etc.
Steps to download the admit card:
1. Log on to the official website: www.upsc.gov.in
2. Under 'what's new', click on 'e-Admit Card – National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (II) Examination, 2016'
3. On the next page, click on 'download'
4. Click on either of the two options, i.e 'By registration ID' or 'By roll number' to proceed further
5. In the provided fields, enter your registration ID or roll number, date of birth and code
6. Click on submit
7. Your e-admit card will be displayed on the screen