The examination dates for Diplomate of National Board Centralised Entrance Test Super Specialty (DNB-CET-SS 2017) has been released by National Board of Examinations (NBE) on the official website.
The test will held on November 29,2016 to qualify the candidates for the post of Medicine (MD)/Master of Surgery (MS)/DNB programmes for the academic session January, 2017.
The students can submit the form latest by October 31.
The students must possess a post graduate medical degrees/ provisional pass certificates in eligible specialties from a recognised university/institute.
The aspirants must possess medical qualifications as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
The students will be chosen on the basis of marks obtained in written examination.
Students must pay Rs 4500 for each application form.
- CETSS – Medical and Neonatology will be two-section tests with separate time for both the sections
- The first section comprising 180 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with single correct response is mandatory for all candidates
- The total duration of the first section is 180 minutes
- The second section comprising 30 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) Medical Genetics is for those candidates only who wish to pursue DNB- Medical Genetics
- The total duration of the second section is 30 minutes
- Total exam time for CETSS – Medical and Neonatology increases to 210 minutes (excluding tutorial)
- Once the section one has ended, candidates will be given the option to either quit the test or proceed to the second section.
How to apply:
All the candidates need to apply online on the website, http://www.natboard.edu.in/
Last date for online registration is October 31
DNB-CET-SS will be held on November 29
Results will be declared on January 15, 2017