For coffee lovers, here is the recipe of Vietnamese egg coffee.
3 teaspoons of Vietnamese coffee powder
2 teaspoons of sweetened condensed milk
Steps to cook-
- Take a small cup of Vietnamese coffee, and brew it.
- Crack an egg and use the egg yolk instead of whites.Fresh Fruit Custard!
- Blend the yolk, sweetened condensed milk in a bowl until it turns into a smooth paste.
- Now, add 1 tbsp of the brewed coffee and again blend it.
- Pour this mixture in a cup and then add the fluffy egg mixture on top.
- Your egg coffee is ready!