Delhi University will release its fifth cut off list tomorrow, i.e. July 20. As well as, the university will begin with its first academic session from the same date.
Once the fifth cut off list will be released, aspirants must complete their admission process by July 22.
Tarun Das, DU Registrar said, "The first day of colleges for the upcoming academic session will begin on July 20. The fifth cutoff will be announced on Wednesday and admissions will begin the same day. Students, who are admitted later, will join classes as and when their admission process is finalised."
The fourth cut-off list was released by some colleges last week. The cut off’s was shrieked marginally from 0.25 per cent to 0.5 per cent.
The cut offs for Lady Shri Ram College for Women, courses soars above 95 per cent while the cut off for BCom (Hons) sticks at 97 per cent, Economics (Hons) at 96.75 per cent, and English (Hons) at 96.50 per cent.
Moreover, the admissions for courses like Geography, Political Science, and Sanskrit have been closed.
- According to sources, the five cut off list will be announced by the this year
- Soon after the final list will be announced, colleges with vacant seats will notify the status course-wise and category-wise on the university portal
- Candidates who had earlier registered on the admission portal will have to again apply online and choose the particular course and college
- Moreover, officials said, "The applications will be received online only for 3 days"
- The colleges will be preparing merit lists of candidates who have applied to the college online
- The university will bring out three merit lists
- If seats are vacant, the college will invite applications online and the process will be repeated
The university officials said, "If there is more than one applicant with same Best Four/PCM/PCB for only one seat in a course, then marks of aggregate of class 12 will be considered. If these are also same, then all such candidates must be admitted."