The IBPS has started the online registration process of RRB VI Exam 2017 on the official website, the link for which is ibps.in
The aspirants who wants to get enroll in IBPS officers scale II and scale III exam, will now have to appear for the online test. Later, the aspirants will be called for an interview rounds.
The board has released the official notification on the website, ibps.in
There are around 5,123 seats for Officers Scale I; 1,581 for Officers scale II , 169 seats for Officers Scale III and 8,298 for Office partners
In the mean time, the enlistment procedure has just started on the official site. Every one of the hopefuls can check the qualification criteria, installment of charge and ventures to apply online here.
Vital dates of IBPS RRB VI Exam 2017:
On-line enrollments: July 24 to August 14
Installment of Application Fees: July 24 to August 14
Direct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I: August 28 to September 3
Direct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant: September 4 to September 9
Online Examination – Preliminary Officer Scale-I: September 9, 10 and September 16(if required)
Online Examination – Preliminary Office Assistant: September 17, 23 and 24 (if required)
Consequence of Online exam – Preliminary Officer Scale-I, Office Assistant: October 2017
For the post of officers scale I, competitors clearing the preparatory examination should show up for the primary examination and shortlisted hopefuls will then be required a interview.
The individuals who need to show up for officers scale II and scale III should take a solitary online examination and the shortlisted applicants will be required a interview.
Paper pattern :
- The preparatory examination will be of 45 minutes
- There will be two areas conveying 80 marks for 80 questions
- For officer scale I there will be 40 inquiries of thinking and 40 inquiries of quantitative bent
- For office aide there will be 40 inquiries of thinking and 40 inquiries of numerical capacity
- The medium of exam will be Hindi/English.
- To be fruitful (for the two posts), one needs to qualify in both the tests by securing a base cut-off imprints set by the IBPS.