- Sweet Corn crushed ¾ cup
- Sweet corn ( cream style) ½ cup
- Mozzarella cheese grated 2-3 tablespoons
- Spring onion chopped 1
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped 1 tablespoon
- Red chilli flakes ½ teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Cornflour/ corn starch 1 tablespoon
- Oil for deep-frying
- Corn flakes coarsely crushed for coating
- Take sweet corn in a bowl. Add cream style corn, spring onion with greens, coriander leaves, chilli flakes, salt, cheese and cornflour and mix well.
- Heat sufficient oil in a pan.
- Divide the corn-cheese mixture into equal portions and shape them into small balls.
- Coat the balls with the cornflakes and deep-fry in hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot.