- 1 12-oz package refrigerated ravioli
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 tbsp dried chopped onion
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Olive oil spray, or cooking spray
- Marinara sauce, or desired dipping sauce
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F and place an oven-safe wire rack on a baking sheet. Spray rack with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a bowl, add egg and water and whisk until egg yolk, egg white, and water are evenly combined and mixture is light.
- In a separate bowl, add breadcrumbs, onion, basil, parsley, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes and stir or whisk until combined.
- Dip each ravioli in the bowl with the egg mixture, and then coat ravioli with breadcrumb mixture, pressing breadcrumbs onto the ravioli to help them adhere. Place ravioli on the rack. Repeat for all ravioli. Once all on the tray, spray ravioli with olive oil or cooking spray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until ravioli are golden brown and crisp. Remove and let ravioli cool for a minute or two before serving with warm marinara sauce (or your desired sauce).