4 oz regular cream cheese, softened
1 tsp Lemon Pepper
½ tsp Garlic Pepper
½ -1 tsp Paprika
Egg Roll or Won Ton Wrappers
- Heat 1-2 inches of oil in a small frying pan on medium Heat.
- Mix spices into softened cream cheese until well incorporated.
- If you have egg roll wrappers, slice them with a pizza cuter into 4 small squares. Won Ton wrappers are already cut to the size you need.
- Using a small ice cream scoop place teaspoon-sized ball in center of square wrapper. Dip your finger in water and spread on the four corners of the wrapper and fold up.
- When oil is hot, fry until all sides are golden brown. Depending on how hot your oil is, you may need to fry for a shorter or longer amount of time. Enjoy with yummy sweet and sour sauce!