- Crabs sticks, finely chopped 2
- Wonton sheets 8
- Cream cheese ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- Garlic chopped 1 teaspoon
- Thyme sprigs 1-2
- Preheat oven to 180° C. Line a baking tray with silicon mat.
- Take cream cheese in a bowl and mix to get a creamy texture. Add crab sticks and mix well.
- Add salt, crushed peppercorns, garlic and torn thyme sprigs and mix well.
- Cut wontons sheets into 2½ inch squares.
- Put some crab stick mixture in the center of each wonton piece, brush some water on the edges of the piece and bring all the edges in the center and press to seal.
- Place the prepared wontons on the lined baking tray. Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 5-10 minutes
- Serve hot.