- Corn kernels boiled and crushed 2 cups
- Cream cheese 3 tablespoons
- Thick yogurt 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- Red chilli flakes 1 teaspoon
- Cornflour/ corn starch 2 tablespoons
- Eggs 2
- panko 2 tablespoons
- Chives finely chopped 1 teaspoon
- Spring onion greens chopped to sprinkle
- Preheat oven to180° C.
- Mix together corn, salt, crushed peppercorns, chili flakes and cornflour in a bowl.
- Add eggs and mix well. Add panko and mix again.
- Fill this mixture into the dents on a silicon muffin mould tray, place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool down to room temperature.
- Put yogurt, cream cheese, salt, crushed peppercorns and chives in another bowl and mix well. Refrigerate to chill.
- Demould and place the muffins on a serving platter. Top with the cheesy yogurt dip and sprinkle spring onion greens. Serve immediately.