Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations. Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. So here is the recipe:
- Chocolate chip cookies dough as required
- Chocolate sauce for garnishing
- Strawberry ice cream as required
- Vanilla ice cream as required
- Chocolate Icecream as required
- Edible colourful sprinklers as required
- Place a small cookie mould tray inverted on the worktop.
- Divide the dough into small equal portions and shape them into balls. Lightly fatten them, place on top of the inverted tray and press to shape them into cups. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180° C.
- Place the tray into the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, cool and demould the cups.
- Put small scoops of strawberry ice cream, vanilla ice cream and chocolate ice cream in each cup. Drizzle some chocolate sauce and sprinkle some sprinklers on top.
- Serve immediately.