Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations. Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. So here is the recipe:
- Dark chocolate cookies 8-10
- Milk 300 millilitres
- Fresh cream 200 millilitres
- Egg yolks 4
- Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
- Castor sugar (caster sugar) 125 grams
- Heat milk and cream in a non-stick pan and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites. Add vanilla essence and castor sugar to yolks and whisk till well incorporated.
- Add some boiled milk-cream mixture to egg mixture and whisk. Add remaining milk-cream mixture gradually and whisk well.
- Transfer the mixture into same non-stick pan, place on heat, stir continuously and cook the mixture on low heat till it thickens.
- Strain the mixture into another bowl and cool. Transfer into an air-tight container, cover and set in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- Transfer ice cream into an electric food processor and blend to a smooth mixture. Add broken cookies, discard the blade from the processor and mix well.
- Transfer the ice cream mixture back into the same air-tight container and set in the freezer for 8-10 hours.
- Serve chilled.