Coffee Paneer Peda is a traditional sweet, loved by one and all. Made with cottage cheese, coffee, sugar, and milk, this dessert recipe is popular during festivals like Navratri. This coffee flavoured sweet dish will be an instant hit among your friends and family. Give it a shot and enjoy with your loved ones.
2 cup grated paneer
2 tablespoon boiled milk
1/2 teaspoon powdered coffee
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon powdered black cardamom
1 1/2 cup crushed pistachios
- To prepare this delicious dessert, knead the paneer for about 5-7 minutes till a dough like consistency forms and the paneer is smooth. To this, add sugar and black cardamom powder. and knead for 2 more minutes.
- Heat a pan, add this dough and cook for 5 minutes over low flame. Remove from heat.
- Mix milk with coffee in a small bowl. Add this mixture to the dough and mix well.
- Form small balls and press it lightly into peda shape.
- Garnish with pistachios and serve.