Coconuts are known for their great versatility, as proofed by many traditional uses, ranging from food to cosmetics. They form a usual part of the diets of many people in the tropics and subtropics. Coconuts are distinct from other fruits for their large quantity of water called coconut juice.
Coconut water is very beneficial for health. Besides, coconut water is also beneficial for hair and skin. Coconut water contains omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin C, enzymes, amino acids and minerals.
Let’s know the benefits of coconut water-
- Prepare a paste of multani clay and coconut water and place a thin coat of it on face and neck. After few minutes, wash the face with ordinary water.
- Wash your face with coconut water at least twice a day. This will clear the face from the inside and removes spots and helps in bringing glow on our face.
- Mix coconut water with oil applied in hair. After this, give a head massage. This will make the scalp healthy and remove the scabies and stench of the head.
- If you have a dry and dull skin, coconut water can rehydrate your skin instantly. Coconut water is a fantastic hydrating alternative to water. Drinking it can cure dehydration, thereby keeping your skin soft and supple. It is this dehydration in the body which does not allow the excretion of body toxins, leading to several skin related ailments.
- It addresses the subject of hair loss by enhancing blood circulation in the scalp. And, it is this proper blood flow, which improves the density of hair and makes stronger.