- Desiccated coconut 75 grams
- Refined flour (maida) 1¼ cups
- Blueberries 1 cup
- Butter for greasing
- Oats 2 tablespoons
- brown sugar/jaggery 280 grams
- Butter cut into pieces 200 grams
- Eggs 2
- Preheat oven to 180° C. Grease a barfi tray with some butter.
- Combine flour, oats and brown sugar in a bowl and mix. Add butter and mix with your hands till it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add coconut, mix and wrap the mixture with a cling film. Refrigerate for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl, add eggs and half of blueberries and mix well.
- Transfer the prepared mixture onto the greased tray and level it out using the back of the spoon. Spread remaining blueberries on top and place the tray on a baking tray.
- Put the baking tray in preheated oven and bake for fifty to fifty-five minutes. Remove from oven, cool and cut into squares.