Combination cooking is one that combines fundamentals of dissimilar cooking civilization. Cooking of this type is not categorized according to any single exacting cooking style and has played a fraction in a figure of innovations. Union food is a common term for the mixture of a variety of forms of cookery and comes in numerous forms. Coconut which is hard from outside but soft from inside is a very sweet fruit. So here is the recipe of Coconut Rice Fritters:
- Sweet fritters cooked rice mixed with sugar coconut milk powder 2 tablespoons
- Desiccated coconut to sprinkle
- Powdered sugar 3 tablespoons
- Cinnamon powder a pinch
- Cocoa powder 2 tablespoons
- Cornflour/ corn starch 1 tablespoon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Oil 2 tablespoons
- Icing sugar to sprinkle
- Cooked rice 2 cup
- Put rice, powdered sugar, coconut milk powder, cinnamon powder, cocoa powder, cornflour, lemon juice in a mixer jar and grind into a coarse mixture. Transfer this mixture into a bowl. Heat oil in a non stick pan.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into long rolls. Place these rolls in the pan and cook, turning them from time to time, so that they are evenly golden on all sides.
- Transfer onto a serving plate, sprinkle icing sugar and desiccated coconut and serve.