- Coconut scraped2 cups
- Sugar 1 cup
- Fresh cream 1/2 cup
- Green cardamom powder a pinch
- Powdered sugar 2 tablespoons
- Ghee 1/2 tablespoon
- Heat a non stick pan on medium heat. Add the coconut, sugar, fresh cream and green cardamom powder and cook, stirring continuously, for fifteen minutes or till the mixtures turns a golden brown.
- Remove from the heat and add the powdered sugar and mix. Grease a thali with ghee and pour in the coconut mixture and spread evenly.
- When it cools cut into diamonds or squares and serve. You can store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about a week.