Apart from plum cakes, make your Christmas special with yummy, baked chocolate chip, nut cookies. Just refresh your mood and your loved ones by baking and sharing these homemade cookies.
- 2 ¾ cups all purpose flour
- 1 ½ cup with sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 egg
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup nuts ( almonds, walnuts, cashews)
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees F,
- In a bowl , whisk flour, baking soda, stir the ingredients well and keep them aside
- Take one large bowl and pour softened butter, white sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, egg and stir them well into a smooth batter.
- Once, the batter gets smooth add chocolate chips and nuts to the mixture, stir it gently.
- Scoop 12 heaping tablespoons of dough and roll them into balls and place them onto baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes or until they turn out to be golden. Let, cookies stand for 2 minutes before taking them out.