We are all fond of amazing desserts but, we just get little lethargic as baking cake is way too time taking but, today we are sharing an amazing dessert recipe which is not at all time taking plus, easy way to satisfy all your cake cravings.
- Makes about 8 servings
- 600g Digestive biscuits
- 200g Marie biscuits
- 60g Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ½ table spoon Coffee powder
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 bowl of nuts ( walnut, almonds, cashew, pistachios) toasted and chopped
- 100 g butter
- 1 cup water
- 100 g whipped cream
- 100 gm chocolate compound (chopped)
- Break the biscuits into pieces in a large bowl
- Heat a non stick pan over medium high heat; toast the nuts in butter for about 5 minutes. Add the roasted nuts over broken biscuits.
- Prepare the chocolate syrup: in a medium sauce pan add sugar, cocoa powder, and coffee powder. Stir to combine and add water, while stirring. Then add butter, stir it and keep the syrup aside to cool it down for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour the syrup over the biscuits and nuts and mix it gently with spatula
- Transfer the mixture in a glass ware or non- stick round cake ware or pan, bottom lined with parchment paper
- Plain it well with the help of spatula
- Cover it and refrigerate at least for 30 minutes to 1 hour before preparing the chocolate ganache.
Instructions for chocolate ganache: place the cream into a saucepan and heat it until it boils
Pour hot cream over the chopped pieces of chocolate. Stir the ingredients to form a paste
Pour the hot cream chocolate paste over the biscuits cake and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before the final serving.
Decorate the cake with walnuts and almonds if you require to make it more appealing, cut it into slices and serve.