Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations. Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. So here is the recipe:
- Strawberries 7-8
- Chocolate sauce hazelnut flavoured For topping
- White bread slices 8
- Eggs 2
- Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
- Milk ¼ cup
- Castor sugar (caster sugar) for coating
- Cinnamon powder ½ teaspoon
- Butter 1 tablespoon
- Maple syrup for garnishing
- Hull and cut strawberries into small pieces.
- Trim off edges of bread slices and roll them with a rolling pin.
- Spread some chocolate-hazelnut sauce on one side of each slice. Put some strawberries over the sauce and roll.
- Break eggs into a bowl. Add vanilla essence and whisk. Add milk and whisk well.
- Spread some castor sugar on a plate. Add cinnamon powder and mix well.
- Heat butter in a non-stick pan.
- Dip each bread roll in the egg mixture, place on hot pan and shallow-fry till golden all around. Drain and roll with sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Arrange on a serving platter and drizzle some maple syrup on top. Serve immediately.