- Dark chocolate chopped 1 cup
- Salted peanuts crushed ¾ cup
- Powdered sugar 2 tablespoons
- Butter 1 tablespoon + for greasing
- Peanut butter 1 tablespoon
- Edible colourful sprinklers to sprinkle
- Take crushed peanuts in a bowl. Add powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon butter and peanut butter and mix till well combined.
- Flatten the peanut mixture on the worktop to a thick sheet and cut into stars with a small star shaped cookie cutter. Arrange them on a plate and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Take dark chocolate in a microwave proof bowl and melt in microwave for 1 minute.
- Coat the peanut stars with melted chocolate, place on a rack and sprinkle some colourful sprinklers on top. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or till chocolate sets.