This Chocolate Mint Oreo Fudge recipe is smooth and creamy with crunchy bits of mint Oreos and Andes mints. It’s easy to make with only five ingredients.
Chocolate and mint are a flavor combination that is enjoyed by my whole family but the guys are the biggest fans from Grasshopper Lattes to Shamrock Shakes and peppermint patties to chocolate mint ice cream. So, while buying ingredients for my Red Velvet Oreo Fudge, I just had to pick up some mint Oreos as well. I figured that if red velvet Oreos were good for fudge, mint Oreos would be good as well. The Chocolate Mint Oreo Fudge is smooth and creamy with crunchy bits of Oreos and Andes mints to add some texture and flavor.
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 15.6 oz container green frosting
- ½ tsp peppermint extract
- ½ cup finely chopped mint Oreos (about 4 Oreos)
- ½ cup roughly chopped mint Oreos (about 4 Oreos)
- ½ cup Andes Creme de Menthe baking chips
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave.
- Mix the peppermint extract into the green frosting.
- Scrape the frosting into the bowl with the melted white chocolate chips.
- Add the finely chopped mint Oreos and stir until combined.
- Spread in a greased, foil-lined 8-inch square pan.
- Sprinkle with roughly chopped mint Oreos and Andes baking chips and press them into the fudge.
- Place in the fridge to cool and set.