Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of dissimilar culinary civilization. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one exacting cooking style and have played a fraction in a figure of innovations. Fusion food is a universal term for the mixture of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. Chocolate is liked by everyone. Normally all have heard that “Kuch Metha Ho Jaye”, this word is normally for when anyone is happy and have chocolate at that time. So here is the Recipe of Chocolate Kulfi:
- Chocolate grated 1/2 cup
- Condensed milk 1/2 cup
- Mawa (khoya) grated 3/4 cup
- Milk 1 litres
- Heat milk in a saucepan and bring it to boil. Let it boil, stirring continuously, till reduced to one-third the original quantity. Add khoya and mix. Then add condensed milk and reduce for five more minutes.
- Take it off the heat and add grated chocolate, leaving aside some for the garnish, and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into kulfi moulds. Sprinkle the remaining grated chocolate on top and close the lid of the moulds. Keep the moulds in the deep freezer and allow to set.
- When set unmould, slice and serve immediately.