History of Indian cuisine dates back to nearly 5,000-years ago when various groups and cultures interacted with India that led to a diversity of flavours and regional cuisines.
Indian cuisine comprises of a number of regional cuisines. The diversity in soil type, climate, culture, ethnic group and occupations, these cuisines differ from each other mainly due to the use of locally available spices, herbs, vegetables and fruits. Indian food is also influenced by religious and cultural choices and traditions. Foreign invasions, trade relations and colonialism had introduced certain foods to the country like potato, chillies and breadfruit. So here is the recipe:
- Dark chocolate 1¼ cups
- Yogurt chilled 4 cups
- Sugar Free Natura 24 drops
- Salt a pinch
- Dark chocolate chips 4 tablespoons
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. You can also melt the chocolate in a microwave on HIGH for thirty seconds. Whisk well and set aside to cool down to room temperature.
- Mix together the yogurt, Sugar Free Natura Sweet Drops and salt in a bowl. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Add the cooled melted chocolate and mix well.
- Pour into individual glasses and serve chilled, decorated with the chocolate chips.