- Milk chocolate slab 150 grams
- Hazelnuts spread as required
- Puff pastry dough as required
- Hazelnuts chopped 1 tablespoon
- Refined flour (maida) for dusting
- Milk for brushing for greasing
- Preheat oven at 180º C. Spread a silicon mat on a baking tray.
- Dust the worktop with some flour. Place some dough on it and roll out into ½ inch thick square. Trim the edges to get a perfect square.
- Spread some hazelnut spread in the centre of the square. Sprinkle hazelnuts on top and place the chocolate slab on it. Bring the edges inside and wrap into a parcel.
- Place the prepared puff on the baking tray and make incisions on the top. Brush some milk, put the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.