- 200 gm crushed ginger biscuits
- 75 gm melted butter
- 200 gm hung curd
- 25 gm castor sugar
- 150 gm melted chocolate
- 3 eggs- separated
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 50 gm castor sugar
- 200 ml whipped cream
- To finish:
- 3 Tbsp roasted coconut flakes
- Extra whipped cream
Steps to Make Chocolate Curd Cake
- Mix biscuits and butter. Press into an 8″ ring. Chill.
- Beat hung curd with 75 gm sugar.
- Add chocolate, yolks and essence. Keep aside.
- Whip whites until stiff. Whisk in 50 gm sugar.
- Fold whites and cream into chocolate mixture.
- Pour over biscuit base. Chill.
- Decorate with coconut and cream.
Source : NDTV