- Dark chocolate chopped ½ cup
- White chocolate melted ½ cup
- Fresh cream 2 tablespoons
- Dark chocolate cream cookies 15-20
- To prepare ganache, heat cream in a non-stick pan. Add chopped dark chocolate, mix and cook for a minute. Remove from heat and mix till chocolate melts and well incorporated.
- Grind the cream cookies to make a fine mixture and transfer in a bowl.
- Add ganache and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portion, shape them into balls and transfer onto a plate. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Line a tray with a silicon mat.
- Dip each ball in melted white chocolate and place on the silicon mat. Keep aside till set.
- Serve immediately.