- Dark chocolate melted 1 cup
- Ripe banana 1
- Digestive biscuits finely crushed 1½ cup
- Toffee sauce
- Sugar ½ cup
- Fresh cream ¼ cup
- Butter 1 tablespoon
- To make toffee sauce, heat a non-stick pan. Add sugar and let it melt, stirring once in a while.
- Add cream and mix well. Add butter and keep mixing till it melts. Transfer into a bowl.
- Peel and place the banana in another bowl and mash. Reserve some crushed biscuits and add the rest to the banana and mix well.
- Reserve some toffee sauce, add remaining to the banana mixture and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions, shape them into medium sized balls and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Coat the balls with the melted chocolate and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle reserved toffee sauce and sprinkle reserved crushed biscuits on top and serve.