Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations. So here is the recipe:
- Dark chocolate chopped 1 cup + for garnishing
- Peppermint pops 4-5
- Digestive biscuits 8-10
- Butter melted 4 tablespoons
- Carrageenan (vegetarian gelatin) 2 tablespoons
- Hung yogurt 1 1/2 cups
- Cream cheese 1 cup
- Whipped cream 1 cup
- Condensed milk 1/4 cup
- Powdered sugar 1/2 cup
- Peppermint essence 1/2 teaspoon
- Milk 1 cup
- Crush biscuits into a coarse powder in a grinder jar and place in a bowl. Add butter and mix well. Put this mixture into individual paper muffin cups and spread lightly. Refrigerate to set.
- Mix carrageenan in a little water and heat in microwave for a minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave for a minute. Remove from heat and mix till smooth.
- Blend together hung yogurt and cream cheese in a bowl with an electric blender until smooth.
- Crush the peppermint pops.
- Add melted chocolate to the bowl and fold. Add whipped cream and fold.
- Add condensed milk and mix well. Add powdered sugar and mix well till well incorporated.
- Reserve some of the crushed peppermint pops and add remaining along with peppermint essence and mix well.
- Add milk and mix well. Add dissolved carrageenan and mix well.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared muffin cup moulds over the biscuit layer. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Garnish with chopped chocolate and reserved crushed peppermint pops and serve chilled.