½ cup butter, softened
⅓ Cup castor sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
3 eggs, at room temperature
⅓ Cup flour
1 ¾ cup dark chocolate, chopped
– Melt chocolate over a double boiler until it gets smooth like a liquid and let it cool.
– Grease your baking tray with butter and sugar or cocoa powder. Keep it aside.
-Preheat oven to 200 C.
– In a large bowl bring cream and butter together sugar and vanilla essence until well mixed and creamy.
– Add eggs to it after beating well after each addition.
– Add in the flour and mix until combined properly and be careful with the Lumps.
– Lastly, add in the cooled chocolate and give it a good mix.
– Pour the batter into the baking tray and bake for 12mins.
– Let it cool for 5mins before de-moulding it.
-Run a knife around the sides of the baking tray and slowly de-mould them on a plate.
-Sprinkle the icing sugar. Serve hot with a scoop of ice cream.
Enjoy… relish your sweet tooth!