- Sichuan sauce as required
- Noodles boiled 2 cups
- Dosa Batter readymade as required
- Oil 1 tablespoon + as required
- Ginger chopped 1 inch
- Garlic chopped 1 tablespoon
- Carrots cut into thin strips 2 small
- Button mushrooms sliced 10-12
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- Salt to taste
- Green chilli sauce 1 tablespoon
- Soy sauce 1 teaspoon
- Spring onion greens chopped 1-2 stalks
- Butter as required
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan. Add ginger and garlic, mix and sauté till fragrant.
- Add carrots and mushrooms, mix and sauté for a minute.
- Add noodles, crushed black peppercorns, salt, green chili sauce, soy sauce and spring onion greens and toss well. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat a non-stick tawa. Drizzle some oil and grease with a tissue. Pour a ladleful of batter, spread into a dosa and let the underside cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Spread a tablespoon of Sichuan sauce, some butter and top with a portion of the cooked noodle mixture on one side. Cook the underside for a minute and fold into half.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.