- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 c. whole milk
- 1 1/2 c. chicken stock
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz. fetuccini
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook until golden and no longer pink, 8 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate to rest, then slice.
- To the pan, add milk, chicken stock and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a simmer. Add pasta, stirring frequently for about 3 minutes. Let cook about 8 minutes more, or to your desired doneness.
- Add cream and Parmesan and stir until combined. Simmer 2 more minutes, or until the sauce thickens, and season again with salt and pepper.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in sliced chicken. Serve immediately with parsley.