Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations. Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. So here is the recipe:
- Oats rolled 2¾ cups
- Butter ¾ cup
- Castor sugar (caster sugar) ¼ cup
- Honey ½ cup
- Dry roast oats in a non-stick pan. Transfer oats in to a bowl and set aside to cool.
- Put butter and, castor sugar into a bowl and beat with a hand blender till light and creamy.
- Add roasted oats and mix well. Refrigerate the mixture for 20-30 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into balls. Flatten the balls into cookies.
- Place the cookies on a baking tray, place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
- Serve or store in an airtight container.