- Pasta shell, boiled 2 cups
- Cheese spread 3 tablespoons
- Processed cheese grated 3 tablespoons
- Red capsicum finely chopped ½ cup
- Yellow capsicum finely chopped ½ cup
- Green capsicum finely chopped ½ cup
- Pickled jalapenos chopped 2 teaspoons
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- Oil for deep-frying
- Refined flour (maida) ½ cup
- Bread crumbs dried ¾ cup
- Tomato ketchup to serve
- Put red capsicum, yellow capsicum r, green capsicum, jalapenos, cheddar spread, cheddar, salt and smashed peppercorns in a bowl and blend well.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fill a channeling sack with capsicum-cheddar blend and pipe it into each bubbled shell pasta.
- Save 2 tablespoons flour and coat stuffed pasta with the rest of the flour. Exchange them on a plate.
- Add some water to the saved flour and blend well to make thin smooth slurry.
- Plunge stuffed pasta in slurry and coat with bread morsels.
- Profound sear each shell pasta in hot oil till brilliant and fresh. Deplete on retentive paper.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.