- Mozzarella cheese grated as required
- Processed cheese grated as required
- Garlic chopped as required
- Refined flour (maida) 3 cups + for dusting
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder 1½ teaspoons
- Castor sugar (caster sugar) 2 teaspoons
- Butter 2 tablespoons
- coriander leaves chopped, 2 tablespoons + for sprinkling
- Milk as required
- Melted butter for coating
- Preheat oven to 180° C.
- Sieve together refined flour, salt and baking powder into a bowl. Add castor sugar, butter, garlic, 2 tablespoons coriander leaves and some milk, mix and knead into a semi-stiff dough.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll out into a 6 inch diameter disc. Pull it from one end to give it an oval shape. Place it on a baking tray and brush with some melted butter.
- Sprinkle mozzarella, processed cheese and coriander leaves on the naans, place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 7-8 minutes. Remove from heat and brush with some melted butter.
- Serve hot.