Ever wondered why the phrase “say cheese” is used just before a photograph is clicked? Simply because ‘cheese’ makes one smile! Not only the word but cheese as a food makes a lot of palates happy. It is an inexpensive, versatile and nourishing food. We have our very own Indian version as well as the ones made from soy milk that are even healthier. Whichever form, this is one food that is loved by one and all. So here is the recipe:
- Cheese spread ½ cup
- Chaat masala ½ teaspoon
- Roasted cumin powder ½ teaspoon + for garnishing
- Green chilli finely chopped 1
- Red chilli powder ½ teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped, 2 tablespoons + for garnishing
- For serving
- Khakra as required
- Crisp puris as required
- Chaklis as required
- Corn chips as required
- Put cheese spread, cumin powder, green chilli, chaat masala, red chilli powder, salt and coriander leaves in a bowl. Mix well.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and place it on a serving plate.
- Arrange the crispies around the bowl, garnish the dip with cumin powder and coriander leaves and serve immediately.