Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations. Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. So here is the recipe:
- Spaghetti boiled 200 grams
- Parmesan cheese grated, 2 tablespoons + for garnishing
- Red chillies thinly sliced, 2-3 + for garnishing
- Garlic cloves chopped 8-10
- Extra-virgin olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Vegetable stock ¼ cup
- Salt to taste
- Fresh parsley chopped, 1 tablespoon + for garnishing
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic and sauté for ½ minute.
- Add red chillies and sauté. Add vegetable stock, salt, mix and simmer for ½ minute.
- Add spaghetti and parsley and toss well.
- Add Parmesan cheese and toss.
- Garnish with parsley, Parmesan cheese and red chillies and serve hot.