1X340 g tin of sweetcorn
6 spring onions
1 fresh red chilli
2 large free-range eggs
200 g cottage cheese
150 g wholemeal self-raising flour
50 ml semi-skimmed milk
4 rashers of higher-welfare smoked streaky bacon
4 small bananas
Tabasco jalapeno sauce (optional)
Steps for cooking-
- Put the sweetcorn into a bowl. Chop the spring onions and chilli finely.
- Now add the eggs, cottage cheese and flour to the same bowl.
- Add skimmed milk into this mixture. Lightly season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Put a large non-stick frying pan on a medium heat. Now, wipe with a piece of oiled kitchen paper.
- Place 1 slice of bacon in the pan. Add 2 small ladles of batter to one side and flatten them slightly.
- Add 4 slices of banana into the pan to caramelize. Flip the pancakes once they become golden.
- Serve the pancakes with banana, bacon and Tabasco.