Ganesh Chaturthi marks the birth of Lord Ganesh. This festival is commemorated by several Hindus around the world. It holds special significance among everyone’s life. As per Hindu calendar, people celebrate this day with great fervour. The devotees of Lord Ganesh wait for this day every year. On this day, worshiping Lord Ganesh can help the person to achieve powerful blessings from him.
Importance of Lord Ganesh
- Lord Ganesh is the most desired God of kids all around the country as he is noticed as a child God.
- Ganesh Ji’s importance in everyone’s life is very special. His look is totally different from other God’s He incorporates elephant’s head and his pot belly portrays sign of wealth.
- Lord Ganesh loves to eat Modak which is an astonishing sweet dish for all Indians.
- Ganesh is often recognized as Ganapati or the Lord of the people. He is the most endearing god to everybody.
- Ganesh Ji helps to confiscate problems from everyone’s life. People worship Ganesh Ji before the beginning of special occasion.
- One can worship Lord Ganesh any time and at any place. It is very effortless for disciples to attain his blessings.
- Lord Shiva and Mata Parvati are the parents of Lord Ganesh Ji.
Advantages Of Ganesh Pooja During Ganesh Chaturthi
- Offerings to Lord Ganesh provides good destiny to one’s personal and professional life.
- Ganesh Ji’s pooja assists one become intelligent and knowledgeable.
- One can become wealthy by worshiping Lord Ganesh. Financial problems can be easily resolute by performing Ganesh pooja.
- It is very helpful in controlling the power of the Rajas and Tamas Gunas.