Jammu and Kashmir Board has declared the examination dates of the Common Entrance Test (CET) 2017. The paper is scheduled to be held on May 28. The interested aspirants can fill the forms last by March 27.
Things to know
- The aspirants must possess class 12 from a recognised board or institute. The students must be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The paper will comprise of 180 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The time duration of paper will be three hours.
- The aspirants can fill the forms through the official website, jakbopee.organd www.jakbopee.net
- The aspirants must pay Rs 800 through credit card/debit card/netbanking.
- The last date to submit online application form is March 27
- Entrance test will be held on May 28
- Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JK BOPEE) Common Entrance Test (CET) will be held to recruit the applicants in undergraduate programs in engineering.
For further information, the applicants can visit the official website.