New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Class 10 results will be announced today at 2:00 pm. Students can check the results on CBSE official websites www.cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in.
This year, 14, 99,122 students, including 8, 92,685 boys and 6, 06,437 girls, from 15,309 schools registered for CBSE Class 10 examination. The pass percentage of Class 10 students in 2015 was 97.32 last year.
The students who opted for board-based scheme appeared for the examination between March 1 and March 28. Those who opted for school-based examination took the papers from March 10 onwards.
How to check Secondary School Certificate (SSC) class 10th (X) results 2016:
1. Visit the official CBSE website CBSE.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in.
2. Go to the link CBSE Secondary School Certificate X (SSC) examination 2016.
3. Submit your roll number and school number.
5. Check your class 10th SSC result and save the PDF copy.
6. Take a print out of your 10th SSC results 2016 mark sheet.