The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) announced on Saturday that it will give scholarships to the single girl students who have passed class 10 with 60 per cent or 6.2 CGPA.
Steps to apply:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link, 'CBSE Merit Scholarship scheme for single girl child of class 10 passed in 2016 and renewal'
- Thereafter, click on to, 'Apply online'
- Enter roll number and certificate number
- After submitting the same, the application procedure will be completed
The candidates must attest the application form by school principal.
Details of Scholarship Scheme:
- After successful completion of class 11, the aspirants can renew their scholarship.
- The student must be punctual in attendance
- The payment will be done through demand draft/ECS