The Indian Institutes of Management will conduct Common Entrance Test (CAT) 2016 exam on December 4.
The test will be carried out to provide admission to students in various management programmes.
The selected students will get admission in 20 different IIM institutes.
List of courses offered:
- Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Management
- Post-Graduate Programme in Food and Agribusiness Management
- Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Securities Markets
Candidates must possess a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institute with at least 50 per cent of marks.
Students from the reserved category will get relaxation in marks as per government norms. The final year students can also apply for the examination.
For more details, candidates can check the notification available on official website, https://iimcat.ac.in/
Candidates should be minimum 20 years or above
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) followed by Personal Interviews (PI) round.
Candidates from General/OBC category need to pay Rs 1700 as application fee whereas SC/ST/OBC applicants need to pay Rs 850 only.
How to apply:
All the candidates need to apply on the online on the website, https://iimcat.ac.in/
- Candidates can register online from August 8 to September 22
- Examination will be held on December 4